The following websites offer more information on anglophone and francophone training programs in conservation and preservation in North American and Europe.
- Canadian Association Conservation of Cultural Property (CAC): List of Canadian training programs.
- Canadian Association for Professional Conservators (CAPC): List of Canadian and American programs in conservation and preservation. The CAPC also offers additional notes on a career as a conservator.
- Institute of Conservation (ICON): UK-based resource for those interested in conservation training.
- American Institute of Conservation (AIC): American resource and career centre on becoming a conservator.
- French Federation of Conservation Professionals (FFCR – Fédération française des professionnels de la conservation-restauration): List of French training programs in conservation.
- Swiss Associaiton for Conservation (Association suisse de conservation et restauration SCR): List of Swiss training programs in conservation.
If you are interested a conservation career, we encourage you to reach out to professional associations or conservators in your area to speak about pathways to the profession.